Monday, April 27, 2009

VISA spoken here ...

Although I've never spent much time on or near cattle ranches, there's something about the chuckwagon that appeals to me. I could've easily adapted my lifestyle to that of a nineteenth century wagon cook.

Cash is the one thing that has stopped me. Instead, I've settled for a twenty-first century re-creation of chuckbox and modest collect of iron.

As I'm Randy can attest, it's be an expensive hobby. In addition to the wagon, Randy bought a large, two-axle covered trailer to haul the chuckwagon from place to place. That means upgrading his truck to a F350.

Remember, before you venture out and buy an authentic nineteenth century chuckwagon, you must have a VISA card. Otherwise, you'll be singing, "Stuck in Lodi again ...."

No comments:

Post a Comment