Resident Camp Cook (Bear Valley Camp)
- Places food and supply orders.
- Supervise kitchen crew-volunteers
- Supervises the food and supply deliveries.
- Maintains current inventory.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the kitchen, appliances,
- Prepares and serves meals as scheduled.
- Ultimately responsible for cleaning the ovens, stoves, grill, and meal preparation area for assigned meals.
- Ultimately responsible for the kitchen cleanup process for assigned meals.
- Ensures that the kitchen is in tip-top shape, meeting Health Department requirements, at all times.
- Reports maintenance needs to the Property Manager.
- 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED. Culinary training preferred.
- Current food handler's certification
- One to two years experience cooking for large dining enterprises, eighty (80) people or more.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet time schedules.
- Good personal hygiene habits.
- Ability to traverse camp properties and other outdoor sites.
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 40-50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment.
Additional Information:Position Type: Full Time/Temporary Seasonal
Filing date by: June 21, 2013
Submit Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org