Position available immediately at Dream Mountain Christian Camp! We are looking for extra help in our camp kitchen for the busy summer season. We need someone local with reliable transportation that would be willing to work split shifts.
We are a Christian camp that's looking for someone with a strong work ethic, servant's heart and can exemplify the love of Christ through humble, excellent and genuine guest service.
Hours would be from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the lunch shift and 5 to 8 p.m. for dinner shift (with some flexibility). Summer dates would be July 14-20, July 23-26, July 27-31, August 1-4 and August 7-9. We will also need help on weekends after the summer season as an on-call basis.
We are a Christian family-run camp. If interested, please contact Camp Director Cheree Munoz.
Job Duties Include:
- Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Assist in fixing beverages, salads, lunch, dinner and simple desserts.
- Assists with setting up serving line.
- Washes dishes and pots and pans after meals.
- Operates dishwasher.
- Cleans and secures dining area.
- Checks in and putting away orders and deliveries in storeroom and freezer on days needed.
- Performs heavy cleaning, such as ovens and grill, when needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to work on your feet.
- Ability to lift 20-50 pounds