From the description, it'll support about a dozen campers or hunters.
The opening bid sets at a respectable $2,900. Or you can use the "Buy it Now" feature and pick up the outfit for $3,300. Biding closes Sunday evening at 9:25 p.m.
Here's the sellers description:
Hunting Camp Trailer - Fully Equipped
This listing is for a fully equipped hunting camp with a heavy duty trailer. The trailer is set up on a one ton axle with brakes and spare tire. The tires have very low mileage.
The trailer has two fifteen gallon propane tanks mounted on the front. The propane is plumbed to the rear of the trailer which is where the kitchen tent area is set up. You can attach the cook stove/oven to the propane at the end of the trailer.
This trailer is set up for off road use and extreme conditions. All of the included tents are set up for gas or electric lighting.
The trailer includes the following items:
- One 16 x 32 wall tent with frame
- One 16 x 24 cook tent with frame
- One 12 x 14 wall tent with poles and ropes
- One arctic tent with poles and ropes
- Three wood stoves with pipes
- One wood stove with 5 gallon water heater attached
- Two steel bed frames
- Power cords and light strings for inside the tents
- Twelve metal folding chairs
- One 55 gallon cook stove/oven
- One 8 foot cook table
- Ten traps in different sizes
- Trash containers - soft and hard sided
- Two trailer mounted five gallon gas cans
- Cook box with dividers and haul handles
The pictures don't do justice. The trailer is stored inside a shop. The seller is selling this outfit for a friend who doesn't use it any more.
He is located in South Central Idaho and is willing to deliver the hunting camp up to 300 miles.
See the item description on eBay.com for more information.