Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Interesting Post at IDOS Forum

Hi all:

I'm busy working on the summer issue of the International Dutch Oven Society newsletter, the Dutch Oven News. For membership information, check http://www.idos.org.

In the meantime, I'll try to post a interesting material as I find it. I'll save meatier content for this weekend (the Cook'en in the Park Dutch Oven Cookoff) and for later next week after I send the newsletter to Utah for printing and distribution.

Interesting Post at IDOS Forum

Scott from Salt Lake City started a post titled, "30 pounds of BBQ ribs," this morning. He said he had $2.50 a person to feed 100 persons for his church. He fed ribs, beans, potatoes and cobbler exclusively out of Dutch ovens.

See how he did it and read the responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment