Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Telegrams from the Trail

This is my 300th post to 'Round the Chuchbox ...

From the Reno Rodeo Cattle Drive website:

"Telegrams from the trail are daily updates sent to us from the cattle drive somewhere out in the boonies North of Reno, NV.

"Each day will open with a story for the day, photos and notes from cattle drive participants."

Sunday's telegram

Monday's telegram

Tuesday's telegram

Wednesday's telegram

Thursday's telegram (not published as of June 23)

Quote of the day:
Just finished another great dinner. Tri-tip, chicken, salad, adult beverages, etc. Sat next to a Cowboy who just got a Wiener Dog. He told me I should too. He said, "Get a long little doggie." But seriously folks … my blue team is the best. We placed 3rd in the Cowboy Olympics! Coach Celina is soooo proud. After driving cows all day, we bonded. Now I'm a vegetarian. -- Dayna Larson, Sacramento, Calif.

No comments:

Post a Comment